[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”no” hundred_percent_height=”no” hundred_percent_height_scroll=”no” hundred_percent_height_center_content=”yes” equal_height_columns=”no” menu_anchor=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” status=”published” publish_date=”” class=”” id=”” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_position=”center center” background_repeat=”no-repeat” fade=”no” background_parallax=”none” enable_mobile=”no” parallax_speed=”0.3″ video_mp4=”” video_webm=”” video_ogv=”” video_url=”” video_aspect_ratio=”16:9″ video_loop=”yes” video_mute=”yes” video_preview_image=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” padding_top=”” padding_right=”” padding_bottom=”” padding_left=””][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ layout=”1_1″ spacing=”” center_content=”no” link=”” target=”_self” min_height=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=”” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_image_id=”” background_position=”left top” background_repeat=”no-repeat” hover_type=”none” border_size=”0″ border_color=”” border_style=”solid” border_position=”all” padding_top=”” padding_right=”” padding_bottom=”” padding_left=”” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” animation_type=”” animation_direction=”left” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_offset=”” last=”no”][fusion_text columns=”” column_min_width=”” column_spacing=”” rule_style=”default” rule_size=”” rule_color=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=””]
To provide certain aspects of our website, we may need to process a required amount of your personal information. You have the right to know if your personal information is shared with any third parties. In addition, we may share personal information with third parties for other notified purposes, as permitted by the CCPA & GDPR. Please see “Uses of Information, Sharing, and Disclosure” below for details.
ClassicalMusicPodcasts does not sell your personal information.
Information We Collect
Information to Third Parties: We do not share personal information with any entity outside of ClassicalMusicPodcasts for any purpose other than as necessary or as required by law.
Responding to Inquiries on the Contact Feature
To submit an inquiry using our “Contact” feature, ClassicalMusicPodcasts.com asks for you to submit an email to the relevant email listed on the “Contact” tab. We use the personal information you provide to us to identify you and respond to the inquiry in an appropriate manner.
We will, depending on the nature of your communication with ClassicalMusicPodcasts.com and with respect to your visit to the ClassicalMusicPodcasts website, use your personal data to:
- Respond to any inquiry about our services or requesting further information, because it is in our legitimate interest to use your personal data to communicate with you, to respond to your request and to develop the relationship between us. If you submit personal data comprising an email address to ClassicalMusicPodcasts, we may send you service related emails (e.g. transactional emails, service and policy updates) because it is in our legitimate interests to keep you informed.
- Respond to any inquiry about whether you could work for us. We will use your personal data to consider and decide how to respond to your inquiry because it is in our legitimate interests to use your personal data to consider whether we have any suitable job vacancies and to contact you about them. It may also be necessary for us to use your personal data to comply with a legal obligation relating to how we manage our business.
- Respond to any inquiry from existing clients, suppliers, or partners regarding our business relationships because it is in our legitimate interests to use your personal data to manage your business’ relationship with us.
- Respond to an inquiry about how your business could support or work with our business, because it is in our legitimate interests to use your personal data to consider whether it would be beneficial to work with your business.
- Respond to an inquiry about personal data we may have about you. We will use your personal data to check our files and to consider and decide how to respond to your inquiry because it is in our legitimate interests, and in the legitimate interests of our clients, to use your personal data to consider how we may have used your personal data on behalf of our clients in order to determine how to answer your query. It may also be necessary for us to use your personal data to comply with a legal obligation relating to how we manage our business or our relationship with your business.
Editing Your Information
We know that it’s important that you have control and choice as to what information is provided. Therefore, ClassicalMusicPodcasts.com provides you with the option to provide, edit, or remove certain information.
ClassicalMusicPodcasts will never send you promotional email unless you specifically opt in to receive it.
If you would like to inquire about removing your email address from ClassicalMusicPodcasts’ system, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may need to maintain certain information for backups, archiving, preventions of fraud and abuse, analytics, satisfaction of legal obligations, or where we otherwise reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so.
At any time, you may request specific pieces of personal information that ClassicalMusicPodcasts has collected and retained about you over the previous 12 months.
Uses of Information, Sharing, and Disclosure
- Where necessary to perform the contractual obligations in our Terms & Conditions with you;
- Where you have consented to the utilization by Contacting ClassicalMusicPodcasts.com or by accessing ClassicalMusicPodcasts.com, which can be revoked at any time; and
- Where necessary in the public interest.
Note: ClassicalMusicPodcasts.com will never send email marketing if the user has not opted in to receiving those electronic communications.
Legal: ClassicalMusicPodcasts.com may retain, preserve, or release your personal information to third parties in certain, limited situations. These situations include: in response to lawful requests by a public authority; in response to legitimate national security or law enforcement requests or requirements; to protect, establish, or exercise our legal rights in the defense of legal claims; in compliance with a court order or some other legal requirement; or when we believe in good faith the action is required by law.
In the event that ClassicalMusicPodcasts.com receives a request under one of the above situations, a user’s personal information may be disclosed to a third-party. Such personal information includes, but is not limited to, email addresses.
Protecting Your Information
ClassicalMusicPodcasts takes extraordinary care to handle all of your personal information securely. When you submit your personal information on the ClassicalMusicPodcasts.com websites, it is encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer software while being transferred. It is then stored on a server that is behind a firewall, and not connected to the internet.
Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the internet of information or of storage of information is 100% secure. We strive to protect your personal, private information, but we cannot absolutely guarantee its security. In the case of a major breach of personal information, it is our policy to notify all registered users of the event as soon as possible, with an explanation provided as to the nature and extent of the breach.
ClassicalMusicPodcasts.com retain your personal information for only as long as necessary to fulfill our requirements under the law, and as long as you utilize the ClassicalMusicPodcasts website, and to satisfy performance as outlined in this policy.
If you no longer want ClassicalMusicPodcasts.com to use your information, you may elect to have your information removed. ClassicalMusicPodcasts.com will retain your information to the extent necessary to satisfy our legal requirements, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, or as otherwise provided. To inquire about removal of your information, please send a request to email@example.com.
Rights of the User
Upon request, ClassicalMusicPodcasts.com will provide you with information regarding the retention of your personal information. We will provide you with a copy of your personal information that has been provided to ClassicalMusicPodcasts.com in an easily accessible format and in a timely manner. You have the right to edit and manage the means by which ClassicalMusicPodcasts.com contacts you regarding certain information, as outlined above.
If we process your information based on legitimate legal reasons, as outlined in the “Uses of Information, Sharing, and Disclosure” section, you can object to the processing of such information in certain circumstances. In such an event, ClassicalMusicPodcasts.com will cease the processing and utilization of your personal information, unless there is a compelling reason for ClassicalMusicPodcasts.com to continue processing your information or for other legal reasons.
Duty of the User
Remember, it is your duty to keep your confidential personal information, private.
Withdrawing Your Consent
The CCPA & GDPR prohibit businesses from discriminating against you for exercising your rights under the law. Such discrimination may include denying a good or service, providing a different level or quality of service, or charging different prices. The CCPA & GDPR permits businesses to provide differing levels or quality or different prices where the business can demonstrate that the difference is reasonably related to the value to the business of the consumer’s personal information.